- Ages 8-17 – From beginner to advanced, courses available for all skill levels
- Monday to Thursday evening courses and month-long Saturday courses now available – Technology education to fit your schedule. 3 Hour Crash Courses coming soon.
- In-Demand Course Topics – Python, Graphic Design, 3D Modeling, Java, Minecraft, Unity and more! New 2021 courses coming soon.
- Remote Learning – Interact with peers and staff, ask questions, share screens, learn, and have fun!
Start Here, Go Anywhere
Emagination Tech Camp challenges kids ages 8 to 17 to use their passion for technology to develop the cutting edge skills needed to become the technology creators of tomorrow. Through live and interactive lessons, qualified instructors deliver professionally developed curriculum and make learning fun.
Choose from week long, weekend or one day crash courses. The perfect opportunity to learn valuable in-demand skills, meet friends online and gain confidence– all from the comfort of home.
Virtual Tech Course Options
|Course Type||Total Instruction||Tuition|
|Crash Course||3 Hours||$145|
Ways to Save!
- Save $50 on each additional 10 hr course
- Refer-a-Friend and Save $50
Our Technology Counselors are young adults studying computer science, engineering, game design and digital arts in college or graduate school. They have experience in e-learning and participate in virtual training prior to the start of camp. Many of our instructors have worked in our virtual and/or live camp program and were once campers themselves!
A fast internet connection, Windows 10 or Mac based computer, webcam, and microphone are required to participate. Please note, a Chromebook or Netbook like device will not be sufficient for Virtual Tech Camp.
Recommended Computer Specs: Intel Core I5 6th Gen processor | 8GB RAM | Dedicated Video Card (4GB) | 40GB Hard Drive Space | Windows 10 (Ver. 1903 or later) or MacOS (High Sierra or later)
Before the start date of your Virtual Tech Course, an email will be sent with instructions on installing the necessary software and a link to the online classroom. All course software installation must be completed prior to the start of the course.
Our team is available to assist with troubleshooting software installation problems.
The Fine Print*
- Full payment is required at the time of the registration.
- Payment may be made by credit card or E-check.
Cancellation / Credit Policy
- If a camper needs to cancel their course more than seven days before the first day of their course, they will be issued a credit for their amount paid, less a $50 administrative fee.
- No credits will be issued for cancellations within seven days from the first date of the course.
- If a course is canceled prior to its start, you will receive credit for all monies paid to Emagination Tech Camps for that course for use in a subsequent course.
- Cash refunds are not offered for Virtual Tech Courses.
- Before the start of your child’s Virtual Tech Course, you will need to install the necessary software for your course. Tech support is available to assist with software installation/troubleshooting up to the Friday prior to the start of the course.