Deposits and Additional Costs
- A deposit of $250 per session is due when you register and may be paid by Visa / MasterCard or by E-Check. Registrations made after May 15th require payment in full.
- Some workshops carry lab fees. See Courses
- We offer optional pick-up and drop-off of overnight participants from airports / train stations at a cost of $40 each way. Learn More
- Parents of multi-session campers are billed $49 for transportation and entrance fees for an off campus trip on the Saturday between sessions.
- Multi-session overnight campers bring spending money for trips off campus.
- Parents of overnight campers may get canteen tickets at My Account for use at the Canteen.
- To make a tuition payment, login to My Account.
- Tuition payments on registrations made prior to May 15th are due in full by May 15th. For registrations made after May 15th, tuition is due in full at time of registration. Late payments incur a $75 additional charge. Tuition for Early Bird and Winter Special registrants is due in full by the last day in February.
- For last minute registrations (i.e. after midnight on the Sunday one week preceding a camp session) there is a $75 fee that covers late registration and Health History Form processing. This fee does not apply when adding a session for a camper already at camp.
- All payments, less a $90 administration fee, will be refunded upon written notice of cancellation received by May 15th. After May 15th, and upon receipt of written cancellation not less than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of a camp session, all payments less the $250 per session deposit are refundable. Beyond the refund deadlines, there are no refunds for any reason. There are no refunds or pro-rations for illness, no shows, late arrivals, early departures or withdrawals, including dismissals for violations of Emagination Tech Camps’ Community Expectations or campers not conforming to the behavior expectations of Emagination Tech Camps. There are no refunds for power failures, network outages, acts of nature or events outside the control of Emagination Tech Camps.
- COVID 19 Update: Learn More
- HEALTH HISTORY FORMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED ON LOGIN DAY AT CAMP LOCATIONS.
- The Health History Form must be completed online via CampDoc.com.
- A $50 late processing fee is charged for any Health History Form that is not completed by May 15. For registrations after May 1st, to avoid the fee, the form is due within 14 days or by the Saturday one week prior to the start of the camp session, whichever date is earlier.
- For Early Bird and Winter Special registrants, the Health History Form must be completed by the last day in February.
More Fine Print
- Session changes may be made at no cost, subject to availability, until two weeks before the session start date.
- The one week Mini Session is not eligible for multi-session, sibling, early bird or other discounts, promotions or coupons.
- Complete Terms & Conditions are included in the Emagination Agreement and a copy is included in the registration confirmation email.