Temporary work from home. Develop Technology based Curriculum for Kids & Teens!
Since 1982, kids have been coming to Emagination to develop new tech skills, make new friends and have fun! With our core computer camp program offering 26 tech workshops, plus two specialty programs for teens – one in game design and one in programming with Java — we offer a great opportunity to put your tech skills to work.
Description: Under the guidance of our corporate staff, design and develop an instructor-led classroom curriculum for campers ages 8-17
- Create a 10-day overview with 3 learning objectives daily
- Write or update 25 hours of technical instruction adhering to a provided curriculum template
- Bi-monthly meetings held via Skype around your schedule
- Compensation based on experience and paid in full two weeks following approval of final draft
- Eligible for a bonus to be awarded if all deadlines are met ($200-new curriculum/$100-updated curriculum)
- Project Timeline/Deadline:
Draft of Overview and Day 1
1st Draft of Completed 10 Day Curriculum
Hard deadline – Final Draft
Curriculum Developers needed to develop the following NEW Curriculum:
Curriculum Developers needed to REVISE/UPDATE the following Curriculum:
- Experience teaching, tutoring, or explaining computer science, digital media or other related topics
- Familiarity with technical and/or instructional writing